29th September 2021
1 hour webinar to explore the topic of mental health and wellbeing in the workplace and practical tips and advice on leading well
2020 was a year like no other and no one could quite prepare for how it would make us think, feel, and react. It had a profound impact on our work which we are still feeling the repercussions of.
Quite rightly, the importance of employee wellbeing has been a moving up the business agenda over the last few years however the pandemic - that has affected us all - has made it the number 1 priority.
Organisations are now looking to their leaders and managers to create mentally healthy workplaces for their employees, in an environment which is continuing to evolve and change.
Let us help you start your journey by introducing you to how your organisation can be Leading Well. During our hour-long webinar we will introduce you to the important elements of Leading Well including:
• What is Mental Health and why is it important for businesses to understand
• Starting the journey – an outline of a robust wellbeing strategy
• The important role of leaders and managers in supporting workplace wellbeing
• Identifying your priorities and important next steps
What the research says:
• Mental ill-health continues to rise: Almost 20% of adults experiencing some form of depression; 9.7% pre-pandemic (ONS; Aug 2020)• Blurred work-life balance: 51% of employees stating work and home life are now blurred, compared to 40% in February 20 (Aviva, Dec 20);• Presenteeism is rife: by the end of 2020, 20% more employees (84%) were claiming to take zero days off sick and partaking in presenteeism (Aviva, Dec 20);• Stress is on the increase: 79% of employed adults commonly experience work-related stress; up from 59% in 2018 (Workplace Stress Report 2020).