Mental Health First Aid courses
Our courses support you to:
- Learn about mental health and how to identify, understand and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue
- Help managers to develop their skills and knowledge to have effective mental health conversations with their teams
Our courses are delivered online or on-site at your workplace.
Certified by Mental Health First Aid England, we currently deliver the following workshops:
Mental Health Aware (1/2 day)
This course will teach you to understand what mental health is, how to challenge stigma and common mental health issues.
You will have an introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing. You will gain confidence to support others who may be experiencing mental health issues.
This is an online course and is available now.
Mental Health First Aid
This course will teach you practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues.
Gain confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress.
On completion you will be a certified Mental Health First Aider.
This course is a blend of live training sessions and self-learning activities. Booking opens 29 May.
The four hour MHFA Refresher course will empower you to:
- Keep your awareness of mental health supports current
- Update your knowledge of mental health and what influences it
- Practice applying the Mental Health First Aid action plan
Please note that the MHFA Refresher is only for people who have completed an Adult MHFA Two Day or One Day, or Armed Forces MHFA Two Day course.
Just like physical first aid, it is recommended that Mental Health First Aiders and MHFA Champions attend a Refresher course at least every three years.
Book a MHFA course today
Or use the enquiry form below to discuss your inhouse needs